Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weddin'.

Yay for weddings!! Yay for anything in the country!! Yay for anything Americana!!

Triple yay for an Americana country wedding!!

In all my years I've photographed, attended, and participated in ALOT of weddings. This one was bay far one of the most fun. Ever.

The day I met with this bride, she described her family as something like The Brady Bunch - she has two girls, he has three boys, and then "one day when he lady met this fellow...." 
I'm not going to pay for the rights to that song, so go ahead and sing it to yourself...

Done? Ok let's continue.
Their children, the parents, siblings, and friends of these two very special people were an immense pleasure to work with. I forgot I was working, and truly enjoyed the day. It was a beautiful wedding, and an awesome party! Here's to many years of blessings for this beautiful family!!

Please see my "weddings" page for a collection of my favorite and most recent wedding photos.

Chrysti