Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Two!

I can't image having another baby right now. Some days I can barely keep up with the demands of ONE, nonetheless two. We probably will, eventually but for now, I have to just admire in awe at my friends who are making it work with two kids... or with one kid, and one in the oven.

Such was the case with this beautiful mommy-to-be-again. With a 15 month old at home, the arrival of baby number two in October is definitely keeping her on her toes. She doesn't think she's going to make it to October, however, so she wanted to get her maternity session in NOW. I can't say I blame her because now that I've seen her, I don't think she's going to make it to October, either. I guess we'll see!

Favorites from this and other maternity sessions can be found on my maternity page. Click HERE to schedule your maternity session.

Blessings!

Chrysti