Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bump.

It's a fine line that I, as a photographer walk, between being voyeuristic, and having a vision. I never in my life thought I would find myself in so many positions asking people to kiss, touch each other, or take off their clothes. Sometimes, however, it has to be done. Not the case with this beautiful mom-to-be. She asked, when she originally reached out to me, if a studio session was an option. I didn't realize, at the time, that this was due to her desire to show off her gorgeous maternal figure. I was so impressed with this mom's candor and how comfortable she is in her own skin. Every mother is beautiful, but so few FEEL beautiful in the last weeks of their pregnancy. I was so pleased with the outcome of this session. 

Favorites from this and other maternity sessions can be found on my "maternity" page. Click HERE to schedule your maternity session!

Blessings!

Chrysti