Friday, November 9, 2012

Opulent.

When meeting with this bride several months ago, she told me her wedding would take place at the private residence of a family friend. I'd done backyard weddings before, so I thought I knew what to expect, but when I visited the site with the groom before the wedding, I was taken aback by how beautiful this venue was. This three story estate featured a beautiful pool and tennis court, where the actual ceremony and reception would take place, and plenty of beautiful photo locations throughout the grounds. Also playing a part in their big day was the groom's grandfather's classic car, the style and color of which was the inspiration for the rest of the wedding. I was in awe of how beautiful this weddding was, and so pleased with the photos. Congratulations to this bride and groom!

Favorites from this and other weddings can be found on my "Weddings" page. Click HERE to schedule your bridal consultation!

Blessings!

Chrysti