Monday, November 26, 2012

Rustic.

Weddings are such an awesome glimpse into people's lives and personalities. I love seeing how people incorporate themselves into this VERY important day. I met with this bride several months before her wedding after she was referred from another bride of mine, and when she described her wedding vision it made me want to get married all over again. I was looking forward to this wedding, it was set to take place at a beautiful rustic venue in Hesperia, California and in getting to know this beautiful couple I realized it was PERFECT for them. A gorgeous wedding for a wonderful couple! Congratulations to the Bride and Groom!

Favorites from this and other weddings can be found on my "Weddings" page. Click HERE to schedule your wedding consultation.

Blessings!

Chrysti