Saturday, February 23, 2013

Breathtaking.

I see ALOT of weddings - and sometimes it's hard to me to see the bride's vision. That was the case with this wedding. I knew the background of the historic Hemet Stock Farm but I couldn't where a wedding would fit in to the history of this unique location. When we arrived to set up on wedding day I was beside myself with how beautifully this wedding came together - and having been part of the process with this bride for the better part of a year, I knew it was exactly what she'd visualized. I was so thrilled to see this wedding come together, and so happy to be a part of this joyous occasion for this wonderful couple! Congrats to the bride and groom!

Favorites from this and other weddings can be found on my "Weddings" page. Click HERE to schedule your bridal consultation.

Blessings!

Chrysti