Monday, February 11, 2013

Cupcake.

My daughter turns 2 this week... And in all the party preparations I flat out forgot to take her birthday portraits. I started sweating when I realized this, sitting at a red light one night - "My JOB is to take pictures and I FORGOT to take my own kid's! What's wrong with me?!"

So immediately, I was in the place of my clients. What should she wear, what kind of theme or style are we going for, where should we do them? Walking down the hall, I glanced into my daughter's room and noticed all the beautiful natural light pouring in and it hit me. A quick trip to the bakery some cupcakes, 10 minutes of rearranging her bedroom and some creative searching in her closet and it all came together.

I'm so proud to call this little princess my daughter. I LOVED the way her photos came out and it's a great example of how in-home natural light sessions can be AWESOME and stress-free!

Thanks for letting me be mom and brag on my cute kid. Click HERE to schedule your little one's birthday session!

Blessings!

Chrysti