Friday, March 29, 2013

Elegant.

You'd think that as many weddings as I see that I could kind of predict what to expect ahead of time. You'd think that as closely as I work with brides that I'd be able to peg the style or scale of the weddings I do before I even arrive on site.

Nope.

Such is especially true with this wedding. This wonderful bride contacted me just a few short months before her wedding - really before anyone else even knew she was engaged - and described a casual mid-day ceremony with a luncheon reception. The level of formality of a wedding doesn't really change the way we work them, but I honestly didn't expect the elegant, detailed, fine-tuned affair that was waiting for us. It was a breathtakingly beautiful wedding. I am so blessed to call this Mr. and Mrs. my clients and my friends!

Favorites from this and other weddings can be found on my weddings page. Click HERE to schedule your wedding consultation!

Blessings!

Chrysti