Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Awaited.

I had one of my brides get in touch with me and very casually mention she was pregnant. I was thrilled for her, of course, and before I could even say anything past "congratulations" she was asking me to do her maternity and newborn photos. "Well DUH. Of course, I'll do them for you!" May not have been the appropriate response, but that's neither here nor there. A few weeks later, we met to do her maternity photos. It was like two different people. When I first met them they were kids - in love, and totally on top of wedding planning, but kids. The day we did their maternity photos, they were parents. It was like they'd grown up overnight - driving a sensible car, talking about birth plans and nursing and all the "wonderful" things the starry-eyed kids didn't even consider. It was so wonderful. Dad was ALL ABOUT his little daughter and was so excited to see his glowing wife carrying her. I LOVED their maternity session, and needless to say, their newborn session wasn't far behind, so I'm just posing them all together! 

For favorites from this and other Maternity and Newborn sessions, see my "Maternity Photo Portfolio" and "Newborn Photo Portfolio" pages. Click HERE to schedule yours today!

Blessings!
Chrysti