Thursday, June 14, 2012

Early.

A few months ago, I had the opportunity to do a one year/cake smash session with a sweet little boy who's mommy happened to be 7 months pregnant with another boy! I was delighted to get the call to do the new baby's newborn photos last week, but thought twice about the date - turns out he was almost three weeks early, and praise the LORD, completely healthy!! I was excited to work with such a tiny baby, but it was a little nerve wracking; he was a fragile little thing! It's been really exciting to be a part of this exciting time in their family - I'm so glad this little guy was brought into the world so healthy, and I can't wait to see him grow! 

See my favorites from this and other newborn sessions on my "Newborn" page. Click HERE to schedule your newborn session.

Blessings!

Chrysti