Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sisters.

A friend of mine mentioned many months ago that she wanted to get some photos done of her and her sisters. She has four of them. I've been friends with her long enough that I remember when three of those four were born. It really hit me how long we'd been friends (and how old we were) when she asked me to do a session with them the morning that the youngest sister was to graduate high school. WOW. They aren't all "kid" sisters anymore. They're all women. Two of them are mothers, one of them has her own life on the other side of the country (though she would be in town for graduation), and all of them are gorgeous. They'd spent time with professional photographers before, since they'd all been on the pageant circuit at one time or another (and one still is). Needless to say, I was really excited.

The results were beautiful (if I do say so myself) and the session was really fun. I really am blessed to have such photogenic friends.

See my "family" page for a full selection of my favorite family photos. Click HERE to schedule your family session.

Chrysti