Saturday, August 4, 2012

Serendipity.

I did an engagement session yesterday for a bride and groom who hired me to do their March 2013 wedding. When I met with them to sign their contract, we talked for the better part of two hours about how they met, and ended up starting a long-distance relationship, and how it all just fell into place for them. I could just hear, in every word they spoke, how much they loved each other, and the more I learned about their story, I could just see how God moved in their lives to bring them to where they are now, and where they are now is a GREAT place.

I am so excited to be a part of their big day, and to see more of them as their family grows. 

Favorites from this, and other engagement sessions can be found on my "Engagements" page. Click HERE to schedule your engagement session.

Blessings!
Chrysti