Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Finally.

My daughter was a surprise. There was no doubt that we wanted her, we just weren't trying for her when she came into our lives. Some friends of ours, on the other hand, had been trying for years to have a little one of their own and it just wasn't happening. I knew that in the good Lord's timing, it would, and sure enough, it did, and this month they will finally welcome their son into their home. I can't wait to meet him, even if it does mean a 3 hour drive. It's worth every second.

I made the drive one day to do her maternity photos. I love working with pregnant women who appreciate their beauty. At no other time in life is a woman so radiant than when she's pregnant, and after all they went through to get here, her happiness shows in every image.

Favorites from this and other maternity sessions can be found on my "Maternity" page. Click here to schedule your maternity session.

Blessings!

Chrysti