Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Far.

I went in to this business expecting to put a bunch of miles on my car - and that's OK, I drive a Toyota, it will run until the wheels fall off, but unfortunately, I do have to put a limit on just how far I will go for an individual session. That being said, I got a little tired of the same old locations and wanted to spice it up a little. I invited some clients out to Oak Glen, a little apple farming town a little more than an hour from where I live. I had some awesome families come up and spend the day with me (one family chose to do their maternity session with me up there), and we got some great photos!

Favorites from this day's sessions can be found on my "Families" and "Maternity" page - to schedule your family or maternity session, click HERE.

Blessings!

Chrysti