Friday, October 12, 2012

Tradition.

"Traditional" weddings are really starting to become the exception, as opposed to the rule. Trust me - I see ALOT of weddings!

This bride, a friend of another one of my beautiful brides, came to me after seeing her friend's photos and while going over her contract, told me a little about her family. Both she and her husband (their wedding was technically a vow renewal), had two children that they brought to their marriage, and they wanted a "real" wedding. White dress, flowers, dance floor whole nine yards. And WOW, did they get it. This wedding took place at the beautiful Tennessee Gardens event facility in Redlands, California, and every detail was traditional and family-centered. I was so pleased with the way the photos came out, and consider myself very blessed to have been a part of this couple's special day.

Favorites from this and other weddings can be found on my "weddings" page, click HERE to schedule your wedding consultation!

Blessings!

Chrysti