Friday, October 19, 2012

Beaming.

I like to think I make a connection with all of my clients. I take pride in getting to know at least a little bit about each of them. It helps me to convey their personalities and their story in photos. I can't do that if I treat every client like a number on my calendar.

This beautiful mom-to-be, her fiancee, and their blended family will be welcoming a new addition to their family very soon, and spent the afternoon with me to do her maternity photos. I had a great time, and even though I only spent a few hours with them, I got to know them and their story and their plans, and I can't wait to be a part of them. With a new baby coming some time next month, a older daughter getting ready for her senior year, and a wedding in the works, this is a VERY exciting time for this family, and I consider myself blessed for the opportunity to be their family photographer.

Favorites from this and other maternity sessions can be found on my "Maternity" page - click HERE to schedule your maternity session!

Blessings!

Chrysti