Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stunning.

I see ALOT of weddings. Almost every weekend, either for work or for pleasure, I am at a wedding. That's part of being a photographer in your late 20's, I guess. Either way, I always have a pretty good perception of  what the current trends in weddings are, and usually see an example or two of them before they're "out of style". This wedding was the perfect blend of timeless and trendy, working in the peacock decor that's very IN right now, but maintaining a beautiful, traditional, classy feeling. This church wedding and country club reception embraced tradition, while keeping stylish and reflective of this awesome bride and groom. I look forward to working with them often in the future!

Favorites from this and other weddings can be found on my "Weddings" page. Click HERE to schedule your wedding consultation!

Blessings!

Chrysti