Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful.

It's funny, how God puts the right people in your path. Almost a year ago, I was working a wedding and the aunt of the bride looked me up on facebook so she could see sneek peaks of the wedding photos. I didn't think too much of it until I got a phone call for a family session from a friend of hers. Then an email from a friend of hers for a wedding. Then another email for a family session. This one person came across so many people who were looking for a photographer and she was kind enough to send them all my way. So when the time came to do her family session, I was thrilled to make the drive to the country club where this wonderful supporter-turned-friend got married, even though it was an hour and a half away. It was totally worth the opportunity to personally thank her for all she'd done for my business and to get some awesome images of her and her beautiful family.

Favorites from this and other family sessions can be found on my "families" page. Click HERE to schedule your family session!

Blessings!

Chrysti