Friday, June 14, 2013

Twins.

Newborns. Own. My. Heart.

I've said it once, I will say it a million times. I LOVE working with little squishy newborns. It makes me smile. Normally, I do newborn sessions in the family's home to reduce stress on both Mom and baby, and to produce a  more relaxed environment, and subsequently a more cooperative baby. Not to mention, I like shooting newborns in natural light. This time around, however, I had some BIG plans and wanted to use more props than I could fit in the trunk of my Corolla so I borrowed some studio space from a good friend and colleague. 

These little princesses were born a little early, like most twins are, and were small, but perfectly healthy (praise God). I had a great time working with them and they were SO very cooperative. I called in my assistant to be an extra set of hands (and to give mom and dad a little break!) and we both left with baby fever! These little sweeties just made my week - I am so excited to share them with you.

Favorites from this and other Newborn Sessions can be found on my "Newborn Photo Portfolio" page. Click HERE to schedule your newborn session!

Blessings!
Chrysti