Thursday, July 4, 2013

Freedom.

I love America. I'm weirdly patriotic. I consider the month or so leading up to Independence Day to be "America Season". Think that's weird, you should see the way my home is decorated.

Anyway, this "season" I had the pleasure of doing some sessions for some loyal clients. The first being a family session with four cousins who were all ready to celebrate our great country. A week or so later I worked with the little girl whose daddy was in Afghanistan when she was born (remember her?) and I'd done her newborn photos. Can you believe she's ONE?! It was such a treat to see her again. I also had a chance to work with a good friend's little boy up in Vegas. He is getting ready to celebrate his first birthday, too, and I was honored to do his photos in his home! 

This is shaping up to be a great summer so far. I am so very thankful for the freedom to do what I love as a "job" and to have made so many wonderful friends along the way.

I'll leave you with a verse that's been in my head all "season":

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD" - Psalm 33:12

Happy Independence Day - God Bless, and God Bless America!
Chrysti